Thursday, June 9, 2011

Iverson Eyeing Comeback: End Career In NBA

It's been ten years since Allen Iverson last took his team singlehandedly to the Finals before losing to the Lakers. Ten years later, and several teams later, Iverson is set for a final comeback to the NBA. For more information, and highlights from the article click more after the jump...

ESPN.com goes into detail with Iverson discussing the possibility of returning even at the age of 36. He recently covered the latest article of SLAM Magazine and now he discusses even further his new life in Turkey with ESPN.
 
So what gives Iverson confidence he can still play anywhere near his former elite level next season?
"It's me," he said, laughing. "That's what gives me confidence. I know what I can do. Everybody in the world knows what I can do. Everybody knows what I can do on the basketball court."
For the rest of the article click here: Allen Iverson Return?

No comments:

Post a Comment