Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Allen Iverson Covers SLAM Magazine


Happy Birthday Mr. Allen Iverson. One of the greatest to ever play the game. Considered to be the 'Pound For Pound' greatest scorer there is. Honoring one of the greatest, SLAM magazine put Iverson on the cover and does an exclusive interview with one of Philly's most beloved athletes. Dressed in a retro Sixers uniform, Allen still looks like he can run with the best of them. Here's an excerpt from the article below, and make sure to pick up a copy of the issue today or read it online...
Allen Iverson: SLAM Magazine

SLAM: You feel like you’ve got a lot of ball left in you?
AI: I think the sky’s the limit for me. That’s my whole personal thing that’s going to go on, just trying to get back and let the fans know I belong and am capable of exciting them like I’ve been doing for all of these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment